Striped mouse

Striped mouse

Striped mouse (Rhabdomys pumilio) on the cover of the August edition of Behaviour

Striped mouse (Rhabdomys pumilio) on the cover of the August edition of Behaviour
My photo and the accompanying paper (see List of publications) were published in this issue.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well, I know that I said I was going to continue with mosaic-tailed rats, but December just flew by and before I knew it, Christmas has come and gone! So, I'll keep this relatively short and sweet for the last post of the year! I managed to achieve my goal of posting once a month! I hope that you've enjoyed the information you've received so far. I'll keep on going in the new year and let's see where that journey takes us :)

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and successful 2020!



You can read more about my research in my publications, listed on my blog. You can also find me on ResearchGate, the James Cook University website, Twitter and Facebook.


6 comments:

  1. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app apple fruit leather you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . Happy New Year Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Merry Christmas Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Buy Surgical Face Mask Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Registered dietitian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. wash hands

    ReplyDelete